Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Monday to Thursday

Sorry I have been late to update all this.....my internet has been very shaky.....

Monday and Tuesday nothing really happened that I can remember.....

I had a very busy day Wednesday between all of my classes. After a busy morning and one afternoon class, I have ceramics at night. Ceramics class was fun, since we started clay hand molding and tried to come up with some creative bowl ideas. I was trying pretty hard, but compared to the real art students that take the class, mine looked like a 4th graders. I was more experimenting then producing, and I inspired some ideas in myself. After class Elise and I took the bus back to our neighborhood and went out for a late dinner. Pizza and Beer was just what the doctor ordered.

Thursday was my day off from school and I used it to relax and chill out. I slept in, read during the afternoon, and then decided to take a nice run later in the day. It ended up being a two hour adventure, and I felt great afterwards. I definitely was not sprinting, but jogging for a long time was a nice opportunity to explore some of the parks in the city and be outside. The weather is starting to get warmer, and jogging in shorts and a t-shirt felt wonderful. After dinner with my family I headed out to The Alamo, an American/Texas inspired bar to catch the NFL kickoff game. I ended up seeing a bunch of people I knew there, and it was packed with Americans. I had a great time and went home shortly after the Colts kicked some Saints butt.

No comments: