Monday, September 3, 2007

Wed - Thurs = Relaxing and Reading

The end of last week went by without any giant happenings. I was able to finish my book, which was the first book I started in Buenos Aires. That is always a great feeling of success, but it always leaves me a void and I find myself looking for my next book very soon. I finished my book and started the next one within 24 hours. I have spent a lot of time reading my book, reading about the news in America, and browsing the internet.

Thursday I spent a long amount of time browsing different political blogs. Although I know they have a large influence and I read about them a lot, I had never really considered myself active or that knowledgeable. That all changed Thursday, when I did a lot of research and browsed many of the blogs that are more popular and get quoted regularly. After spending a few hours diving into the political blog world, I came out on the other side feeling more informed and definitely having formed preferences for certain cites. My interest in the presidential politics of 08 is getting bigger and bigger every day, even thought the election itself is over a year away. I am also finding myself more interested in the competitive house, senate, and governor races that are being held in November of 2008. It is going to be an interesting year, and unlike anything the American public has seen before.

No comments: