Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Miercoles - Busy Day

Class in the morning was painful. It was so early and the teacher is hard to understand. It's a combination of her mumbling and the room having awful acoustics.....but I still think I am learning a lot.

After class I met up with Alex and we went to go pick up the tickets we booked last night for the bus to Iguazu. We had to take the Subte, then transfer lines, and then walk to the Bus Station. Its actually a nice building, but the area it is in is kinda iffy. We found the ticket booth for our bus company and spoke with the agent there to print out both our round trip tickets.

We left and only had an hour and fifteen minutes to get back to school and get lunch before class. We made it back to our area and then stopped for lunch at that really cool book store/restaurant we had eaten at a while back. I enjoyed a great steak sandwich and was stuffed. We hurried to class and made it with five minutes to spare.

The Idea of Latin America had half as many kids as the first session, and today the professor discussed modernization and dependency theories along with the Pre-Hispanic history of Latin America. It was all interesting, but a little boring. After class I wondered with Alex a little and ended up going to the bookstore to buy my Spanish textbooks.

I came back home, read some news, and dropped off my laundry at the laundromat. I then took a great nap for two hours. Woke up, showered, got dressed, cleaned my room, and now I am waiting for Patricia to get home so we can have dinner. Later, I am going out for Part 1 of my birthday celebration.

Tomorrow I don't have class so I am going to sleep in, and get a lot of stuff done in the afternoon. I started writing to-do lists, which for me is a sign of the semester starting. Today was good, tonight should be a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to tomorrow.....and then the trip this weekend.

Look back for an update about tonight tomorrow. Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).