Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday - A day of recharging my battery

Not much to talk about for today. Sundays are quiet here in BA. Most people sleep and get stuff done around their house. Pretty much all shops are closed, and only some restaurants are open during the day. The biggest thing to do is go to one of the craft fairs in the city, the closest to me is the one in Recoleta. I had gone last week, and it was really nice.

Today I slept in really really late. I ended up not going to the soccer game, but will go another time. I was in bed until 4pm. I got out, showered, finally got my internet to work, updating this blog from the last few days, and headed out across the street for a bite to eat. I tried the pizza and it wasn't that bad. It hit the spot for what I needed. Kate joined me while I ate and then went to find internet. I decided to come home and take it easy. I have been online and reading/surfing the web. Getting ready for the week and resting up for an exciting time.

Although this week went really fast....I feel like I have been here a long time already. I know my way around this area of the city really well. My Spanish has certainly improved since last Sunday, but I am excited for how fast it will get better when classes start. As for now, it is 9pm, so I can expect to eat dinner sometime in the next hour and get a good night sleep.

I only have great adventures ahead of me.

No comments: