Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friday - Beautiful Weather! Spring is here!

Friday started off with conversation class in the morning. Afterwards, Kate and Elise met up with me to walk over to California Burrito Company, a local copy of Chipotle which was started by two American guys. It was not as good, but it came really close, and I loved it.

After lunch, and a little more computer time, I set out with Elise to find a bookstore, since I needed to get a new book for my trip, now that I finished the one i had already bought.

We found a good bookstore, with a good section for English books. I ended up getting three to be sure I would have something to read for the entire of my vacation.

Afterwards, we walked over the Plaza San Martin, one of my favorite spots in the city, and laid in the grass and read for a little. It was peaceful. I started one of the new book I had bought.

I walked home for dinner, and then choose to stay in and enjoy Almost Famous and the 8 Mile on TV. What a night.

No comments: