Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wednesday - Test Day

I started the day off at 9am with my first exam. My Spanish language exam was the one I was most prepared for and excited to take. I wanted to show how much I had learned and how my Spanish has improved. It ended up being relatively easy, and on the same material that I spent a significant amount of time studying.

Later in the day I had my exam for Latin American history. This exam was very fair, and only consisted of three open ended questions. I wrote a few pages, and felt that I had covered all of the topics I needed to discuss and handed it in and left early.

Feeling great and finished with exams....I wandered the city for a little and enjoyed the sense of freedom. I wandered into a bookstore once I realized that I didn't have a book for my upcoming vacation. I have been able to really read a lot of good books here, but have finished all of the books I brought for the semester.

I found the new James Patterson book, and bought it right there, telling myself that I would save it for the beach and not start it now.

Later that night after dinner, I couldn't find anyone to go out and celebrate with me since they still had exams, and I decided to just stay in a relax. I picked up the book, compromised my own promise, and decided to start it before my trip.....

I feel asleep sometime later that night a good chunk into the book.

No comments: